Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Pigeon Impossible

A man was eating a plain bagel on the bench and I wanted some of it, it smelled so good. He threw me a little piece of it and I went to get it but I got stuck in a briefcase that the man had with a whole bunch of buttons. The briefcase was something that only secret agents would have. I was shooting lasers and rockets and flying around in the briefcase and destroying everything, cars were crashing and speeding, people were screaming. All I wanted was the plain bagel. We had a standoff for the bagel and the briefcase. The agent threw the bagel up in the air and pushed me off the briefcase but the bagel landed on the big red button. The briefcase’s big red button actually was a launch button for a missile. We both flew up there. He still had the bagel. I stared into his eyes knowing that he wouldn’t shoot me then he dropped the bagel. I flew down to get it while the secret agent blew up the missile heading towards Moscow, Russia.  

No comments:

Post a Comment