Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Things I Have Learned

Things I have learned

One thing I have learned is that good things don’t come easy, most of the time. You have to earn it yourself and not rely on others. There are some exceptions like inheriting life insurance and things like that but everything else you have to earn it. An old friend of mine before he inherited his dads life insurance did have a job but most of the time still had his stuff paid for him. Anyways he had a job so that he could have gas money or spending money. But since his dad passed away he quit his job and has spent over $100,000 on just cars. So this is the second lesson I have learned. Money can make someone a different person. I work to pay for gas, insurance, food, and anything else I want or can buy. I don’t make much but im definitely a harder worker than my friend is and in the end it will show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment