Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Team

Team

When I think of the word team I think of a group of people or players who work together. When they work or play together they feed off of the motivation of the other players. March madness is currently in session and its pretty much all teamwork. The objective is for the other team to not score and lose their feel for the game and take advantage and win the game. Whenever someone makes a key shot or great play all of their teammates on the bench jump up and start cheering so they can motivate their team to try the hardest they can. Also when I think of team, I think of the Kansas City Chiefs. The Kansas City Chiefs are my favorite team of all time. Although they haven’t been the greatest team in the NFL recently that’s just because they are trying to make the best team possible. In order to do that they have to fight their hardest for a couple of years until they can get the right players to motivate others and make key plays. I work at Mister Hotshine the car wash. I think of us as a team also. We have vacuumers, rough dryers, detailers, supervisors, and managers. If your think about it if we don’t have one of these types of people we cant operate correctly. The managers are the head coach, the supervisors are the assistant coaches, and everyone else are the players.

No comments:

Post a Comment